Sports Massage Benefits
Whether you exercise, play sport to keep fit or compete from club to international level, sports massage may have something to offer you:
- Promotes faster recovery from hard training
- Identifies areas of micro-scarring
- Promotes recovery from injury
- Assists in removal of metabolic waste
- Decreases muscle tension and helps improve flexibility
- Prevents delayed onset muscle soreness
- Improves lymphatic drainage and lymphatic flow
- Sports massage can be beneficial during training, pre- and post- competition and to prevent injury.
Sports Massage at Posture Dynamics
At Posture Dynamics sports massage is often integrated with the treatments from our osteopaths. Please see our Sports Performance clinic for more information on this specialist clinic.
Ready To book?
GET IN TOUCH
At Posture Dynamics we offer Osteopathy, Cranial Osteopathy, Sports Massage and Pilates 1-2-1 or small group training. Find out more about how these therapies can help you.
If you are ready to book your appointment then click below to book online! Alternatively you can contact us on 0207 828 6888. We look forward to hearing from you!